Wednesday, March 31, 2004

excitement!!!!


hehehe...we'll be going to baguio tom.. lolz! i haven't been their for lyk AGES!!!
the best part is that i won't be going with my family @ my dad's syd this holy week and i won't be celebrating my 17th birthday withg them! *cheer!* i really h8 spending my vacation @ pagasinan..it's soooooooooo BORING there! i swear!
instead, i'll be going to bicol and celebrate my easter & bday @ the same tym with the Romano clan..which is gonna be soooooooo fun! hehehe...
then i'll be back on the 16th with my cousin who will be taking up review class this summer... and that's it!

msgs:
mawik: wla lang...mishu! meh psok ka pa ba?!
rach: oist! enjoy ur summer!:p
aleigna: one of these days ko syo iccnd ung mga email add nla..hehehe..bsta this summer.:p

No comments: