Sunday, February 22, 2004

Feb.19- Thursday:
Ordinary day… got a gate pass to be able to leave the campus by 2pm:my mom fetched me then went straight to makati med…:w8d for my tita who is a doctor their::went to dr.canlas for an allergy skin test::found out that I have allergies on dust, house mites, and foods with preservatives::went back to my tita’s clinic::went home…

Feb.20-Friday:
Dpat pnta kme sa fair ng CSA with arv and his kada there::’twas canceled kc kae lost her wallet::wave campus tour…too bad I wasn’t able to go, and glee club concert…::stayed home, net, chat, and w8d for tells (ate else-the one who took care of me since my birth)* I missed her soooo much..*

Feb.21-starurday:
Woke up early, confirmation..im with my parents and ninangs::im wearing gala and rach saw me wearing it..pro okei lang..:p :: after confirmation we ate at DAD’s…food trip!!! Hehehe..eat all we can…::*still wearing a gala..* k2hiya, pro bte nlang ria and family, jimiah and family ate there din..and they too still in gala…::after lunch, *still wearing gala, take note:sa glorietta 2!* I bought na a grad ball dress… tgal bgo ko mhnap ung tlgang gs2 ko…::got calyo on my feet because of my shoes…::tells went home na…wen I got home she txted me, and drama ever kme…I cried dhl k2miss tlga *im a yaya’s girl kc ever since*…upto now, nm2ga eyes ko…aion, can’t connect kc my uncle’s gonna call..*offlyn me ryt now*…haaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy………….

No comments: