Sunday, April 25, 2004

i'm back! *whoohoo!*
after almost a month, i think, of road trip... back to reality...
so, here's just a recap from my bicol trip:

APRIL 12:
- on my way to bicol on my own..supposedly to ride on a royal class bus but that trip was canceled and me with the other passengers was transfered to the earlier trip on the business class us..
- wasn't able to sleep well even if i had my pillow..

APRIL 13:
- arrival
- they fetched me @ the terminal.
- had breakfast then went straight to Cagasawa Ruins.
- after lunch went swimming
- tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APRIL 14:
- went to visit our grandma @ her graveyard...
- badminton with my cuzs
- freaky nyt! wwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy freaky!

APRIL 15:
- movie marathon

APRIL 16-17:
- doctor for two days to my dearest cousins (edes, bry & brad)

APRIL 18:
BIG celebration @ grandpa's haus (april&May celebrants; bon voyage & passing the board exam party)

APRIL 19:
- went to kuya edward *a family frend dwarf*
yeah, way freaky but it's so true... he knows everything...

APRIL 20:
- bought native bags with Mitch & anamari

APRIL 21:
- went bck here in manila

APRIL 23:
-went to greenhills!
SHOPPING!!!

APRIL 24:
- Carbonel family went back to australia...
the kids *our cousins* cried... aaww...
we'll surely miss them all..

APRIL 25:
- haburdei wengskie!!!
- went to bacalaran to hear mass..

and that's it!

tho, there r more memorable events that happened in that trip...
'twas a long story for me to type here..

okei, so i was just gone for lyk more than a week..then my music is totally gone!
'wat-'d-f*ck!' - francis' lyn...

argh!!

oh! and there's another thing, just this summer that i learned wat my name, vanessa, means... a butterfly... that's y pla i lyk butterflies...

anyweiz, hi-ways! i'm gettin' too corny na here...

No comments: